PROCESS ENGINEER / MM4400
Imagine a world where everyone has equal opportunities to grow and develop not stopped by diseases and sickness.
This is what our vision for the world is. Our mission at CENTILLION is to help people by creating and manufacturing cutting-edge products changing the environment and the world around us.
We are dedicated experts partnering with global leaders in Medicine, Avionics, Industrial equipment, etc.
Our team grows led by five core values: PROFESSIONALISM, PERFECTIONISM, GROWTH, INTEGRITY and DEDICATION.
We believe that perfection could be found in every detail and we work to prove every day that CENTILLION is synonymous of high quality.
Following the company changes, our PRODUCTION department needs you- a professional with experience and attitude to share your knowledge and desire to change the world. We invite You to join the team by accepting the challenges and opportunities of the role
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Optimize production processes to ensure high production efficiency;
- Coordinate production processes validation and verification;
- Standardization of production duration and needed resources for different products;
- Ensure that all work instructions and quality requirements are strictly followed;
- Analyze current state of work environment, materials and products and support colleagues in case of production issues;
- Collect data, analyze and control product quality indicators – FPY, YIELD;
- Prepare and approve of technical documentation;
- Actively participate in PFMEA and make decisions in case of nonconformity or customer complaints;
- Lead and coordinate key department or company projects for continuous improvement and optimization.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Technical University Degree –Electronics, Industrial Management or similar;
- Previous experience in organizing, planning and optimization of production processes;
- Computer literacy, incl. WINDOWS, MS Excel, MS Word and ERP;
- A very good command of English language (written and oral), German language is a plus;
- Self-organization and planning skills, fast work, compliance with deadlines;
- Analytical skills, process thinking and result- oriented thinking;
- Pro-active attitude, aspiration for continuous improvement;
- Good communication and leadership skills and ability to motivate others.
IN RETURN FOR YOUR PASSION, ENERGY, AND EXPERTISE WE CAN OFFER:
- Opportunity to become part of an innovative industrial company and join a team of professionals to exchange knowledge and experience with;
- Individual learning path, defined by your needs;
- Flexible working hours and home-office opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package, including bonuses for achieving results;
- Good social package: food vouchers, health insurance – lux, Multisport card at preferential price, variety of company social activities, etc.
Are you interested?
Just send your application.